Sunday, December 20, 2009

Yasmin Oral Contraceptive Pill When Switching From One Oral Contraceptive To Another, Is It Necessary To Use Back-up Protection?

When switching from one oral contraceptive to another, is it necessary to use back-up protection? - yasmin oral contraceptive pill

I am moving from Ortho-Cyclen to Yasmin. Yasmin I started the day after the end of the last pill ortho. I see conflicting information on the necessity of condoms or another form of backup to use protection during my undergraduate studies at. My doctor told me not to use the protection, and niether is my pharmacist if I asked. Then I found information indicating that protection is not required. What is the probability that I get pregnant this month, just because I have another pill?

0 comments:

Post a Comment