Thursday, December 24, 2009

Premier Shower Enclosures LETS PLAY A Game, Premier League Fans, Its Called Guess D Forum?

LETS PLAY a game, Premier League fans, its called guess d forum? - premier shower enclosures

When I led Spurs

I've always voted Gomes!

****** I love you Gomes

maybe someone distract fat Italian is in the bank ... I would not come at a later date

United reached after

Gomes, What on Earth?

Webb is ******* **** off. Never a pen and miles Berbatov was offside for the goal by Rooney. And now plazzy ****, but donations were the first.

**** IT! WTF is this?

WEBB **** YOU! You have saved United bastard! DAMN why Premier League club for their support in the organization is growing moss **** UP?

is brilliant. You NECK he dn't I hope Webb hit the car in the house. Load afucking is fucking useless. ******* Bastards

I never underestimate a team and very much hope for the death to reach the people, as I have with this shit Manc shower.

Traps, moaning, screaming bastards.

.... And then .... There is always wrong

It's not over. I refuse to accept the corrupt!WN and evil.

-------------------------------------- ...

The above quote was taken from a forum frm sum1 sent me a laugh to show how to leave Man Utd actually heads of some people, think that the forum rival supporters do u think could be made public? Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea?

0 comments:

Post a Comment