Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cataracts In Cats Scleral Cataracts In Cats? Any Information Or Experience Is Appreciated.?

Scleral cataracts in cats? Any information or experience is appreciated.? - cataracts in cats

A year ago I noticed that my 17 years of the Maine Coon was more turbid than the other eye. In his review was in 6 months with what the vet diagnosed a cataract buckling. He wondered about his vision of the night, she said decrease over time, but said he is not serious. Our cat is now much fighting, seems to see in the night and cloud cover has increased too. It is very healthy, very strong, and a little overweight (we). Apart from a little arthritis, which are managed by Cosequin, no other health problems. Level blood test once a year. I am afraid it is totally blind and I wonder if there is something that can be treated before it progressing? His next appointment is in 2 weeks, so I want to be prepared with information. I can not find anything on the Internet in particular to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment