Monday, January 4, 2010

Extremely Early Signs Of Pregnancy Diarrhea, Extremely Tired! Early Signs, Symptoms Of Pregnancy?

Diarrhea, extremely tired! Early signs, symptoms of pregnancy? - extremely early signs of pregnancy

I had to stop and birth control, because I realized it had expired in June and had the car for a month is no longer this summer. I had and have unprotected sex. I felt very, very tired, headache, increased appetite, bloating, swollen breasts lightly, diarrhea comes out of nowhere, mild pain, and my face is very hot lights / in recent times in the night. Also, I had dark brown discharge, October 19-20. Has anyone experience this first time that I am pregnant? In the nervous to take a test and sure if I should.

1 comments:

kathy s said...

Take a test. The child needs to prenatal care. Yes, please describe the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. Except that I always cause constipation and diarrhea.

Post a Comment