Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Does It Hurt To Get The Mirena Taken Out I Have Mirena And I Never Really Thought About It But How Do They Take It Out And Does It Hurt?

I have Mirena and I never really thought about it but how do they take it out and does it hurt? - does it hurt to get the mirena taken out

I know this might sound silly, but I've never really stopped to think about the behavior of Mirena? I mean, you know how it fits and what does not, but I've never thought about how ..... Ive had over a year and I love it! Yes, I gained alittle weight, but birth can control and almost all of my time ...... Removed

Someone had to remove and how? I know a little uncomfortable when placed on the skin, but do not push him around? What creeps me a little ...... lol Thanks again and I hope someone can help! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog, I saw this site with some useful info on Teak Outdoor Furniture, Hope it helps.

essentia... said...

It can and often has been deleted. As a rule, is a local anesthetic to numb the area, a small incisision is injected and the device removed. The threads are not generally required to keep the wound until it heals.

essentia... said...

It can and often has been deleted. As a rule, is a local anesthetic to numb the area, a small incisision is injected and the device removed. The threads are not generally required to keep the wound until it heals.

NONAME said...

The Mirena coil is the same as that of a standard coil is impregnated with hormones to help out at irregular intervals, and hard to find.

Be removed by pulling the rope elimination.

Jump to: --

... http://www.addenbrookes.org.uk/serv/clin

There are photos and details.

It acts as 5 years +

Post a Comment