Monday, February 15, 2010

Dirt Bike Beginner Adult Best What Is A Good Adult Beginner Dirt Bike?

What is a good adult beginner dirt bike? - dirt bike beginner adult best

I am 26 years old 6'0 185 and I just started riding in the Summer II bought a Dirt Bike and Mini-Baja. That quickly and my wife loves to travel and so I gave him and used to buy a used 1990 Yamaha RT 100th I wish he was too powerful, but it was still fast. Then 2 weeks later, things began to go. I paid $ 400 for the bike and fix it to cover 50 in the clutch parts and clutch cable 100 to the dealer until the spring on the side. side door, and not everything has to go the clutch. So after all that I come home and the engine does not feel well, but a friend told me it was a hoe clutch new meaning. So feel after an hour walk with my wife hard in everything that is not what the boat is not changed-3, as if it starts and I can not start BIKE. So I'm probably a new bike again. I am interested in the YZ 08 125 (4600 $) 08 CRF 250R cons ($ 4600). I have a lot of ground with a hard ground, soft ground, mountains, hiking trails, a 600 + acre wildlife. Gone are the hops, but also high bumpy 1FT watched Tue 09 YZ 250F $ 4700 seems a good price for the wheel twice, I do not know if I'm not sure boredmaintenance125 fast or not. I've heard, dass But I want a bike that I can enjoy low Mainini beginners well with at least 5 years before they have to. Thanks

2 comments:

Mason said...

All bikes are maintnance can not help me, what I saw and experienced four bikes maintnance races require a lot less, but parts are loose more money and more difficult. But it is a very solid bike, the YZ250F is a really good bike for a beginner in size with power, but it is manageable. can not be beaten, that is the price the same bike at my local dealer about 7000, but if you twice for the YZ125 leave and go with the new KTM 150sx how come its a 125 on steroids, I need to test again, and fell engage in it. We need only to build and buy. have to drive an open space, I would be happier with a certain time 2, in any case that you fall in love with either decision
Good luck

James said...

The 250 wheels are great, but it is a 2-time if you are not a lot of experience with other scholars that the array of power have to tear, I propose a 4-stroke and i wouldnt suggest that KTM can not with difficult jumps as in the MX and supercross more of a cross-country bike

Post a Comment