Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Muscle Spasms More Condition_symptoms Muscle Spasms....?

Muscle spasms....? - muscle spasms more condition_symptoms

Ok, I'm a little over 7 weeks and cramps in my stomach (had), especially at the lower end, and when I lie on my stomach. I do not think the gas can cause cramps, and I kno it is still too early to feel the baby, so I asked if NE1 else that was or is associated with pregnancy. It seems strange that I had never before I was pregnant. or it may be only because I know that the sector that I am now .... Wonder.

3 comments:

lady T said...

When I was pregnant I had the same thing happens. My doctor says it is very common in pregnant women and much of it is on hormonal changes in your body. You'll be amazed that all these hormones can be!

sabrina said...

I had this at the beginning of my pregnancy, with people like period cramps. Pregnancy Every woman is different, so do not be overly concerned. It could be hormonal changes in the system UR. U If you are a little doubt, go see ur midwife or doctor.

mjb0915 said...

I do not remember haveing when I was pregnant, but everyone is different. I do not think that this is cause for concern, but I want to your doctor next time you say.

Post a Comment